Sunday, April 13, 2008

Back to the Old Stompin' Ground.

For those of you still in BG (or the area), it looks like I will be returning for a very brief visit next week. I will only be there from the Mon (21) afternoon - Wed (23) morning, but perhaps I will be able to see some of you. I'm sure there will be at least one trip to Howards, so that might be a good time to check in with many of you. You can reach me via email or my cell (it's still the same number it always was). If not, don't worry (how arrogant of me to assume you were), I and my partner plan to come back around the end of May. I'm hoping to defend the ole' diss around then. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great!!! I cannot wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

See ya then! I'm really excited.

Cass

Anonymous said...

Although I will not be able to see you, I am leaving a very special package with one Mr. F. Please make sure you ask him for it. It is time sensitive and expressly for you. Safe travels!