Monday, September 17, 2007

Today, on a lighter note...

So, as a result of spending lots of time sitting in my office just working and writing, I've gotten a chance to listen to a lot of music lately. I've dug out a lot of stuff that I've never listened to, or haven't listened to in a while. Therefore in my humble opinion, I offer two lists...

Top Four Bands/Artists I've Recently Discovered...

1. Augustana

2. Cold War Kids

3. Uh Huh Her (Leisha Hailey rocks my world...)

4. Apples in Stereo


Top Four Bands/Artists I've Recently Re-Discovered...

1. Michael McDermott

2. The Counting Crows

3. Dire Straits (Yes, you read that right! Knopfler has guitar tone to die for!)

4. Everything "hair metal!" (Cuz dammit, music used to be fun.)

May they all help you rock like...well, rock stars!

1 comment:

Andy said...

Duuude seriously? Augustana? Call on line 2 for Tickle me Emo...

:P

Ok, I admit it! I listened to "Stars and Boulevards" roughly 10 million times when it first was a radio single! I have the album!

I was in a bad place then...

The Cold War Kids, on the other hand, are totally awesome in a non-ironic way. Good choice.