Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Introducing..."The Adventures of Wick and Bucket!"

So my faithful readers, as you know - I have two awesome cats. I also know that many of you miss them (and their shenanigans) very much since we have moved. So, they have asked me to promote to you their brand new blog - Adventures of Wick and Bucket. Yes, yes, those aren't their real names, but many of you will recognize those as their "given alter-egos" (you know who you are). Now you can follow their trials, tribulations, fun, and politics from the safety of the blogosphere. It will be just like they are in your own living room, only much less destructive. So, they are located at adventuresofwickandbucket.blogspot.com, but you will always be able to follow the link at the right. Oh, and they wanted me to let you know that there isn't much there yet, but that they promise to keep posting.

[Suddenly, you are all wondering if I have too much time on my hands, or not enough dissertation done, right?]

No comments: